*This post contains affiliate links. Please read full disclosure here.
So Christmas is almost here, and along with the growing excitement comes confusion. You are wondering what to buy, and what not to buy, and not to mention handling expenses – gifts, food, decorations and so much more.
I thought I’d tackle the decoration department today. How about I help you with ideas on some super easy DIY Christmas decorations that are homemade and super cheap!
These are creative ideas that will wow your guests this Christmas. Ornaments that can be made from pretty much anything and everything lying around your house, so you don’t have to spend buying stuff.
But if there is something that needs to be bought, I highly recommend Dollar tree. It’s your one-stop online shop for any of your DIY home projects. The supplies are super cheap and you have a huge range of seasonal products – whether you are looking to shop for Christmas, Thanksgiving or crafty things for you kids school projects you’ll find them for less in here.
Before you enjoy the visuals below, I just wanted to let you know that these crafty ideas are super easy that even kids at home can get involved creating them. So that’s a combination of busy kids and beautiful Christmas ornaments – Bingo!
Cute homemade christmas decorations
Here are some other Christmas posts you’ll love:
- Make extra money this Christmas
- This app that will give you automatic shopping refunds
- 4 easy ways to save money on gifts
Click image to pin for later!
5 Best Apps to Save Money:
- Cozi App: Best Free App for families - plan and organise daily activities, track grocery list, recipe planning & more
- Survey Junkie: The most popular survey site that pays up to $50 a survey
- Shopkick: Free Gift Cards for Scanning Barcodes (Download on iOS or Android)
- Ibotta: Earn Real Cash for your Shopping in 48 hrs
- Paribus: Get Automatic Amazon Refunds on Already Purchased Items.